Why you would choose
to place a video
on your homepage.
- By 2019, a video will account for 80% of global internet traffic and 85% in the U.S.
- 50% of consumers believe the right length for an explainer video is 1 minute. And Videos up to 2 minutes long get the most engagement.
- Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video compared to 10% when reading it in a text format.
- Video marketers get 66% more qualified leads per year.
- Video marketers achieve a 54% increase in brand awareness.
- 84% of consumers have bought something after watching a video.
- Video drives a 157% increase in organic traffic from SERPs.
- Video on a landing page can increase conversions by 80% or more.
- Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users.
Video Audio (and adding Captions)
- 81% of consumers mute video ads.
- Captions boost video shares by 15%, and 26% more CTA click-throughs.
- 85% of Facebook users watch videos without audio.
- 91% of videos with subtitles are watched to completion, compared to 66% of videos without captions.
Video on Social Media
- Facebook tallies 8 billion average daily video views, Snapchatters watch 10 billion videos a day, and 82% of Twitter users watch video content on Twitter.
- 65% of people who watch the first three seconds of a Facebook video will watch for at least 10 seconds, and 45% will watch for 30 seconds.
- Social video generates 1200% more shares than text and images combined.
We produce sharp and informative videos lawyers and law firms.
Fishbeef does great videos. We additionally offer PR power with mass media partners who run publicity campaigns for our clients.
They all like Fishbeef.
Fishbeef is also all about a no-nonsense approach. We arrive, we fish, we catch, kill, cook, eat and deliver the beef. Let’s get the job done.
Then call or text Colin or Breuk at (718) 578-6613 to set up a time to meet. You can E-mail us too: BinkNyc@gmail.com
Sometimes a business may call us
when it is too, too late. There’s
nothing we can do about that.
Call Colin or Breuk at (718) 578-6613. E-mail: BinkNyc@gmail.com